Your physician will send your prescription to our pharmacy electronically or by fax or phone. You may bring your written paper prescription to our pharmacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
A new prescription may require a prior authorization from your insurance provider. Depending on the provider, the authorization may require 1-5 business days to process. Our pharmacy staff and social workers are specially trained in obtaining co-pay assistance. If your co-pay is more than you can afford our staff will work with you on financial assistance that may be available for your prescription. Medications can by delivered to your physician office, picked up at our central pharmacy, or delivered via Fed-Ex/ USPS directly to your home.
Please ask the Pharmacy about delivery options.
Our pharmacy accepts all major credit cards, checks, cash, or money orders. Payment is due at time of pick up in all physician offices and the central location. Payment is collected through the phone for orders that are mailed to your home.
Please use one of the following refill methods when you are down to a 5 day supply. Please allow for extra time around the holidays, as the pharmacy is closed.
- In Office- your office staff can assist in ordering a refill from our pharmacy.
- Website- Please visit our website at FLSpecialtyPharmacy.com and click the link marked ‘REFILLS’
- Phone- refills may be made 24 hours a day using our automated phone system. Pharmacy staff is also available to assist you during hours of operation.
- Mobile App- Please visit FLSpecialtyPharmacy.com on your smart phone and click on ‘refills’.
We are open Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m – 4:00 p.m.
- Refill requests may be made 24 hours a day via automated phone system or our website.